DISCLAIMER: This content has been provided to SHANNON MUIR’S THE PULP AND MYSTERY SHELF by Silver Dagger Book Tours. No compensation was received. This information required by the Federal Trade Commission.
loved, and ground her into the dirt.
Pirates of Moonlit Bay features never-see-it-coming twists and
a ship pulled by giant manta rays, she is fearless in facing her
deadly adversaries. She must fight for her life against ruthless
enemies and fantastic beasts, while being thrust into a world of
there’s a new epic fantasy thriller in town and it’s non-stop,
knowledge of all mankind.
that be enough?
rocky staircase into the heart of a volcano …
mission – and the core of their souls …
navigating the stars and curing deadly diseases.
The Paladin Princess series.
toward the horror that killed them.
the denizens of the waters, from Swerighe, to Alkebulan, to all the
treasure that might be connected to the siren deaths. An aged merman
who has traveled farther than any other, reveals to them the tale of
a strange, strange land:
The forest surrounding the tallest mountain is home to a multitude of
dread monsters, each more terrifying than the last, who hunger for
the flesh of unsuspecting travelers foolish enough to venture into
their realm. At the apex of this tall peak, which rises twenty
thousand feet, past deadly glaciers and a river of fire, is a
sanctuary watched over by a forgotten order of mystics skilled in the
art of battle and devastation. In the rear of the sanctuary is a
passage that leads into the mountain, and deep into the heart of the
Earth. At its end are catacombs guarded by a beast so dreadful that
minds will go mad at the sight of it. The door to the catacombs can
only be accessed by defeating the beast that guards it. Inside,
concealed by a hideous shroud and an ancient poison, lies the lost
treasure of El Dorado.”
glaciers, attacking villages.
abducted, and the land is in an uproar. Only Charlotte and her troupe
can save the day.
Guest Post by the Author
- When will your next book be released? I release at least two books a month, sometimes more. So if you wait, there will be a new book to read in less than two weeks. I release the ebook and paperback on the same day, so both will be available for purchase.
- What are your pets’ names? I have two cats, Tyrion and Aladdin. I have two dogs: Aspen and Athena. The cats bring me comfort and make sure there’s plenty of cat hair on my clothes every day. The dogs bring me laughter and make sure life never gets dull. I will post pictures of them frequently on the PETS tab.
- Which of your books is your favorite? My favorite book of my own is usually the one I am currently writing.
- What is your favorite book of all time? My favorite book of all time is The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, followed very closely by Good Omens, by Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
- Do you ever do public appearances? Very seldom. I usually try to do two signings a year, in southern Virginia, but I hope to fit more in, in 2020. My days are filled with writing, and I have a very strict schedule, so if I take time off for a signing, it usually means writing ’til midnight to catch up.
- How often do you write? I write every single day.
- Where do you get your story ideas?There’s a little shop on a damp alleyway in Schenectady, NY. I visit once every other year, and in the basement I roll the bones at midnight to see what the brownie that appears has for me. It usually works, and he hands me a sheaf of papers full of ideas, bound in goatskin.
- Are you always a wisecrack?
- What are your influences? Several authors have been of great influence to me, including Neil Gaiman, Susan Cooper, Madeleine L’Engle, Walter Farley, and Stephen King.
on the East Coast of America, laboring away at writing stories every day. She is
an animal lover with far too many pets, yet she still muses how she’d
like to add even more. A lover of all things night and gothic, she
also loves to read and reread her favorite books. Owned by a cat
named Tyrion, she can be found haunting the shadows and mists that
hang low over the hills of southern Virginia.
for special content and a giveaway!